- Omega-3 fatty acids can be used by pregnant women and nursing mothers, because EPA and DHA play a very important role in the development of the baby’s brain. It also brings different benefits in pregnancy. It must be used under medical supervision.
- Reduces the risk of premature birth.
- It helps the baby’s retina and brain development.
- It helps the baby to develop skills such as mathematics, reading and writing.
- Protects from puerperium syndrome.
Pregnancy is a time of joy for most women and their families. But pregnancy can also be a source of anxiety and the great unknown.
New research to be presented this weekend at the American Heart Association meeting in Philadelphia, PA, showed that people with coronary artery disease who took omega-3 supplements had better brain...